You know that God has called you to write.
- When you sit down to type, what was so clear in your head looks so foreign on the page. Does this even make sense?
- After you kick out a few hundred words, you wonder, Where do I go from here?
- As you start to click “publish” you suddenly panic: How do I know if it’s really ready?
You never expected writing to be quite this hard … or so lonely.
What you need is an on-call writing coach.
Imagine yourself …
- Talking through your new idea while it’s still in the messy stage.
- Discussing next steps for the piece that you’re part-way into writing.
- Feeling confident that your writing is “done enough” to share with your readers.
Coaching via Voxer
for writers & speakers
Talk to me without setting an appointment.
Connect with me wherever you are.
Take all the time you need to collect your thoughts.
Having access to Cheri is like having gold in your pocket. Her wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry is truly invaluable. She has helped me streamline creative ideas, organize and implement projects, and improve my writing skills.
Cheri has the skill of seeing what I am unable to, allowing me to make forward progress. This skill is why so many go to her for help. I can’t thank Cheri enough for her help.
Amanda DavisonA Wife Like Me
Here are the kinds of questions my clients discuss with me via Voxer every day:
- How can I make the ending of this blog post more effective?
- What ideas do I need to take out for this piece to be more focused?
- How do I write the Comparable Titles section of my book proposal?
- Which eMail subject line and article headline will connect best with my readers?
- How do I find out the “felt needs” of my audience?
Voxer coaching coaching has the feel of an on-going conversation.. You can address questions, what-ifs, and even follow new ideas. Cheri is great at this kind of back and forth communication.
Jenn BuellRight There With You
How Voxer Coaching Works
I’m a lot more productive when I’m given instruction piece-by-piece vs. when I get a long list of big tasks that overwhelm me. Short little 5-minute and 10-minute blocks are perfect for me. It’s just so flexible, like coaching in the nooks and crannies.
Rachel LewisThe Lewis Note
Secure Your Spot
- up to 60 minutes
voice and text
- up to 240 minutes
voice and text
Sitting in front of the computer for a hour-long video coaching call makes me feel put on the spot. Voxer gives me the time I need to process and respond on my own time.
Jenn BryantPractical Family
Frequently Asked Questions
Once I’ve paid, what will happen next?
As soon as PayPal lets me know that you’ve picked your package, you’ll receive a welcome eMail from me with instructions for connecting via Voxer and a few questions to get our coaching conversation started!
How often can I Vox you? (I don’t want to be a bother…)
As often as you like. Seriously. That’s what I’m here for!
How soon will I hear back from you after I’ve left a voice or text Vox?
I’ll respond within 12 hours, typically much sooner, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Each time I lob the conversational “ball” back into your court, I’ll be looking forward to your response!
What day(s) and/or time(s) should I avoid Voxing you?
I turn notifications “off” when I’m not available, so you’ll never interrupt or inconvenience me. Promise!
Hi! I’m Cheri.
You may know me as
- co-author of You Don’t Have to Try So Hard and Overwhelmed with Kathi Lipp
- co-host of the Grit ‘n’ Grace podcast and co-author of Exhale with Amy Carroll
- co-author of Sensitive and Strong with Denise J. Hughes
I’d love to get to know you and serve as your Write Beside You coach!
Being able to use Voxer as a coaching tool is a huge time-saver. Sometimes I don’t need a whole Zoom session, just a quick suggestion on a title, verbiage for a post, or answer to a question.
Her suggestions are always right there at my fingertips. What could be better than being able to carry your coach with you?
Cheri FletcherUnlock Your Purpose
Even though I’m a professional writer and experienced blogger, after one session with Cheri I thought, “Why in the world did I ever think I should write alone?!?” In just a few minutes, she helped me make headway that would have taken me 10x as long on my own.