- Are you a speaker who comes alive in front of an audience but feels paralyzed when you sit down to write?
- Do you tell fabulous stories in-person, only to find that they fall flat when you try to write them down?
- Are you tired of battling alone the voice of self-doubt that whispers, “Who do you think you are?” and “Nobody will read what you write!”
- Do you set lofty goals for your writing only to get sidelined by procrastination?
- Is there a book inside of you, but you have no a clue how to get it out?
No one knows (or has exploited) Cheri’s skills as a coach, mentor, and writing friend like me. Cheri has helped me lessen the fear of getting my thoughts down on the page, created a structure for me to do my best work, and challenged me to grow in my skills as a writer every time I work with her.
~ Kathi Lipp, National Speaker and author of 16 books
Imagine what it will be like to finally …
- … get what’s rolling around inside your head out onto the page, organized so it makes sense.
- … serve your audience through your unique story, message, and voice.
- … tease apart complex concepts into single, simple-to-remember ideas.
- … write what you mean to say, so your readers respond, “That’s just what I needed to hear!”
- … develop reliable strategies for overcoming doubt and discouragement.
Hi! I’m Cheri Gregory, and I was born with “the gift of the gab.” Words came so naturally to me, I was sure writing would be easy-peasy. Wrong-o!
For much of my life, I had a love-hate relationship with writing: I loved the idea of being a writer but hated the struggle. As a student, as a blogger, and even as an author, I’ve constantly wondered:
Why is writing so hard for me? What am I doing wrong?
Determined to answer these questions, I immersed myself in an intense decade of training, coaching, and mentoring. In the process of paradigm shifting and skill building, I made a game-changing discovery:
I am a social writer, not a solitary writer.
Armed with this epiphany, I developed a personal writing process that’s tailored just for me. If you’re a social writer, too, you can learn a personal writing process that’s a perfect fit for you!
Write Beside You offers …
- practical blog posts
- mini eCourses
- writing workshops
- one-on-one coaching
- manuscript services
…all designed to help you write as confidently and clearly as you speak.
I prefer verbal communication over writing. I wanted to quit writing and pour my efforts into anything but writing.
I learned more about writing from Cheri in one 30 minute teaching than I have in my entire life.
Cheri not only helped me see that it is not time to give up on writing, but has lit a fire under me to continue pressing into what doesn’t come easily or naturally to me.
~ Mary Lou Caskey, Christian life coach, speaker, and blogger